Mobile App Developer
- Design and Develop iOS/ Android and hybrid mobile applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and deliver new features.
- Fully responsible for mobile app development in the team.
- Build and publish applications in the play store and app store, TV.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Mentors and Leads the mobile developers to build an architecturally sustainable codebase that delivers a high-quality experience.
- Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance.
- Continuously learn new technology, libraries, and frameworks as well as share your knowledge with the team.
- 4+ years of mobile application development experience with at least two apps that are on the app store or play store that you are proud to discuss with us.
- Having a healthy GitHub profile, contributing to open source, and having at least one maintained open source project is preferable.
- Proficient with the languages, tools, and frameworks core to iOS or Android development (or both), including XCode, Android Studio, Swift, Kotlin. Knowledge of two platforms is preferable.
- 1.5+ years experience in Flutter with solid knowledge on state management, threading, platform channels, error handling, debugging, and scaling large applications.
- Good to have some experience in React Native or some other hybrid platform.
- Experience with RESTful APIs, GraphQL, ORM, and databases.
- Good knowledge of Clean Architecture, MVVM BLOC, etc.
- Experience in Android Jetpack libraries such as Hilt, Architecture components, and others.
- Experience in developing apps for Android TV platforms is a big plus i.e developing apps with Remote navigation using frameworks such as Leanback.
- Knowledge of threading in mobile app development such as Kotlin Coroutine, Flutter Isolate, and iOS DispatchQueue. At least two preferable among the three.
- Experience with Firebase services such as Firestore, Cloud function, FCM, Analytics, Testlab, remote config, authentication is preferable.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management
- Test implemented designs
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
- Handle code deployments in all environments
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improve development delivery
- Consult with peers for feedback during testing stages
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
- Maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects
- Manage CI and CD tools with team
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes
- Improve infrastructure development and application development DevOps
- High school degree or equivalent; bachelor’s degree in CS, engineering, software engineering, or related field
- Previous experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations
- Up-to-date on the latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
- Flexible and creative working environment
- Training and development programs
- Attractive salary to match your performance
- Medical and Accidental Insurance
- Internet and NETTV
- SIM Allowance
- Free lunch/snacks/tea
- 5 days a week.
- Festival Bonus
- Refreshment Parties and Outings
Frontend Development Engineer
– Planning, implementing and maintaining the structure and design of web pages and applications.
– Conceptualizing creative ideas.
– Establishing and implementing design guidelines, standards and best practices.
– Maintain user friendly and consistency in design and development.
– Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
– Ensuring user experience aware design choices.
– Developing features to enhance the user experience.
– Maintain balance between functional and aesthetic design.
– Ensuring responsive and optimized design/development for desktop, smart phones , tablets, etc.
– Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
– Building reusable and maintainable code for future use.
– Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
– Maintaining an understanding of the latest developments and updates in the related field.
– Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
– Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
– Maintaining brand consistency.
- Design, Develop & implement new software development projects
- Support, update and maintain the functionality of existing internal applications and software
- Software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching
- R & D and implement new services, applications, and technologies.
- Work as a part of the team to in planning, designing and the development of the product, improvements, and the new features
- Assist the juniors for troubleshooting and maintaining the change log for future reference
- Communicate with the client through e-mail to understand requirements and discuss possible solutions
- Perform related jobs & responsibilities assigned by supervisor/HOD.
- Write test cases & perform extensive self-testing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising or Marketing
- 2 Years’ Experience in Marketing
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Strong Attention to Detail, SEO, PPC, Google AdWords, Content Management Systems, Social Media manage, Microsoft Office
Digital Marketing Job Duties:
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analysis content success
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Help to create unique and engaging content
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Develop and manage projects adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
- Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers and executive